The Sospes Android application is available in the Google Play Store globally except for in China.
The Google Play Store is unavailable in China, therefore, this page is designed for users to download the Sospes mobile application for Android devices who are currently on a Chinese-based network.
Steps for downloading the Sospes mobile application:
- On your Android device, swipe down from the top of the screen. In the upper-right-hand corner of the screen, under the battery charge status, click the settings gear ⚙️ icon.
- Scroll down in your settings and select the Apps option.
- Scroll down to find your internet browser of choice, (i.e. Chrome, HUAWEI browser, etc.). You may also search for your browser using the search function in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Select your browser of choice.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the App Info page and select Install Unknown Apps.
- Select Allow from this source.
- Download the Sospes Safety app.
- The application file will begin to download. Select, Download anyway.
- Once the file has been downloaded, click Open.
- Once the file is open, click Install.
- The Sospes application is now installed on your Android device! Click Done to exit the installation page.
We, Sospes, LLC are a safety software company offering EHS management software “Sospes Safety” to streamline and simplify EHS management in business. The Sospes software in this webpage is offered to The Wieland Group. The Wieland Group, as the personal information handler, is solely responsible for specifying the purpose of use, restricting the purpose of use, proper acquisition, providing notice of the purpose of use, maintenance of the accuracy, correction, and discontinuing use of your personal information if any.